Size and cut may vary between brands; use this as a general guide.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $59.38 with More info
- The Mallorca Dress is designed using a light Japanese linen canvas.
- Fitted through the bust then gently flares at the hips, ending at the ankles.
- We love this because it can be styled and worn multiple ways (hello, cost per wear) - as a dress or unbuttoned over jeans or trousers and a white singlet.
- For a statement outfit pair with the coordinating Palma Pant.
- Fabric sustainably made in Japan, Product sustainably crafted in Australia.
- Composition: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon. (AZO-free)
- Floor length featuring a low scoop neck and wide shoulder straps.
- Opens to hem with concealed, centre front button placket.
- Model is wearing a size AU S.
- Cold gentle machine wash and hang dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
Fair Trade and Fairly Paid
Considered Process and Materials