Size and cut may vary between brands; use this as a general guide.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $28.13 with More info
- The Eden Tank is a racerback style, made from a featherweight Japanese silky satin using an AZO-free recycled polyester.
- Worn simply with the Eden Pant or the perfect layering piece that can be worn with almost everything in your exisiting wardrobe.
- A wardrobe essential that will last the test of time.
- Fabric sustainably made in Japan, Product sustainably crafted in Australia.
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester (AZO free) STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Self-lined front, bust darts, falls at the hip and easily pulls on.
- Due to the non stretch nature of the fabric, if you have a larger bust we recommend sizing up 1 to 2 sizes.
- Model is wearing a size AU S.
- Cold gentle machine wash.
Fair Trade and Fairly Paid
Considered Process and Materials