or 4 fortnightly payments of $31.25 with More info
- An After Eight favourite, the Brighton Skirt is a must have made of a from a beautiful light Japanese linen canvas.
- We love this worn as a coordinated set with the Brighton Shirt, but it can also be teamed or a the Re/done ribbed tank and white sneaker for a summer sporty vibe.
- Fabric sustainably made in Japan, Product sustainably crafted in Australia.
- Composition: Linen Canvas | 55% Linen, 45% Rayon (AZO-free)
- Wrap style high waisted mini skirt.
- A-line shape, ending at mid-thigh.
- Safety button closure on internal right waist.
- Skirt wraps to close with hidden hook & bar on left.
- Model is wearing a AU small. This style runs on the smaller side.
- Cold gentle machine wash and hang dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
Fair Trade and Fairly Paid
Considered Process and Materials