Size and cut may vary between brands; use this as a general guide.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $40.63 with More info
- An After Eight favourite, the Brighton Shirt is a cropped style with a boxy fit, crafted from a beautiful light Japanese linen canvas.
- We love this worn as a coordinated set with the Brighton Skirt, but it can also be teamed with the Redone the 70’s High Rise Stove Pipe in vintage white and a sandal.
- Fabric sustainably made in Japan, product sustainably crafted in Australia.
- Composition: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon (AZO-free)
- Dropped shoulders and a standard collar, with a concealed front button placket.
- The hem is cut asymmetrically with the front hem ending at the waist and tapering to a lower length at the back.
- Full length sleeves with button cuff.
- Model is wearing a size AU S.
- Cold gentle machine wash and hang dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
Fair Trade and Fairly Paid
Considered Process and Materials