Size and cut may vary between brands; use this as a general guide.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.50 with More info
- The Esse Bralette is the perfect staple piece that will work hard for you in your wardrobe.
- Made from Esse’s signature heavy crepe jersey knit, this piece is designed to be an everyday basic with a classic touch.
- For a dressy event, we would wear this under our Organza Shirt with the Partner Trouser and for something more casual, under our Painters Shirt with the 70's High Rise Stove Pipe Jeans
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Composition: 68% FSC viscose, 26% nylon, 6% elastane.
- The yarn is then knitted in Melbourne and the garment is cut, made, and finished in Sydney.
- With a plunge v-neck and double layered for support.
- Centre back zipper closure.
- Model is wearing size 8.
- True to size.
- Dry clean only.
- The raw materials of this viscose yarn are made from FSC certified forestry using ENKA viscose yarn.
Fair Trade and Fairly Paid
Considered Process and Materials